|113 Hasbrouck Circle, Howard, OH 43028
Phone: 740-397-3311 Fax: 740-397-2927
Monday-Friday (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
The Apple Valley Property Owners Association (AVPOA) Office doors are located to the left of the historic white barn.
An after hours drop box is located at the end of the ramp to accommodate those wishing to drop off paperwork, payments, or forms that do not require assistance from office personnel.
Here you can:
- Pay your assessments and/or renters fee
- Obtain your property owner ID card, Access Card, or Fitness Membership
- Purchase family passes or boat decals
- Rent Apple Valley facilities
- Request forms and documentation
- Conduct Cider Press publication business
- After Hours Drop Box
Directions: From the front entrance, turn right on Apple Valley Drive then right on to Hasbrouck Circle. The driveway will be on your right.