For directions to this facility click on the image above.
The Apple Valley Property Owners Association (AVPOA) Office doors are located to the left of the historic white barn.
|Here you can:
- Pay your assessments and/or renters fee
- Obtain your property owner ID card, Access Card, or Fitness Membership
- Purchase family passes or boat decals
- Rent Apple Valley facilities
- Request forms and documentation
- Conduct Cider Press publication business
- After Hours Drop Box
|An after hours drop box is located at the end of the ramp to accommodate those wishing to drop off paperwork, payments, or forms that do not require assistance from office personnel.
The recycling bins, which the county provides, Apple Valley's Memorial Garden, and the basketball court are all located in the parking lot adjacent to the Administration Office.