Apple Valley roads are maintained by the Townships and Knox County.
Sections of road taken care of by Knox Co. Highway Dept. are:
• Monroe Mills Road (#3)
• Apple Valley Drive (#4)
• Apple Valley Blvd. (#4A)
• North Ridge Heights Drive (Danville-Amity Rd. to Apple Valley Dr. - #84)
• Valley Ridge Drive (#90)
• Cornish Road (Apple Valley Dr. to Magers Rd. - #91)
• Lakeview Heights Drive (Monroe Mills to Apple Valley Dr - #93)
• Magers Road (#94)
• King Road (#95)
• Floralwood Drive (Monroe Mills to Apple Valley Dr. - #97)
Sections of road taken care of by Brown Township are:
• Crestrose Circle, Crestrose Court, and parts of Crestrose Drive
• Crest Ridge Drive and Crest Ridge Court
• Crestmonte Drive and parts of North Ridge Heights Drive
• Grand Valley Road, Grand Valley Drive
• Terrance Ridge Drive, Terrance Ridge Circle, and Terrace Wood Court
All other roads not listed above are maintained by Howard Township.
Calls should be directed to the following Township Trustees listed below.
RESURFACING APPLE VALLEY DRIVE
(Updated 5/4/2020): According to Knox County Engineer, Cameron Keaton, the state is trying to figure out what financial impact COVID-19 is going to have and at the same time, set new budgets for all programs. We will keep you posted here once the state makes its decision.
HOW ARE ROADS FUNDED?
Apple Valley Drive, as well as all roads leading into Apple Valley are maintained and paid for by Knox County. This is funded, not by tax dollars, but instead what is called license fees and gas tax. The bridge on Magers Road is also maintained by the county. The Ohio Senate voted in favor of a proposal to increase the state's gas tax by 6 cents a gallon on July 2019, to bring the tax to $0.385/gallon of gasoline.
Township Office Phone Numbers and Hours of Operation