Apple Valley roads are maintained by the Townships and Knox County.
2019 Apple Valley Drive Paving Project (information from Knox Co. Engineer)
Apple Valley Dr. & Blvd Resurfacing
Cameron Keaton, P.E., P.S.
Knox County Engineer
422 Columbus Road
Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
Office: (740) 397-1590
Sections of road taken care of by Knox Co. Highway Dept. are:
• Monroe Mills Road (#3)
• Apple Valley Drive (#4)
• Apple Valley Blvd. (#4A)
• North Ridge Heights Drive (Danville-Amity Rd. to Apple Valley Dr. - #84)
• Valley Ridge Drive (#90)
• Cornish Road (Apple Valley Dr. to Magers Rd. - #91)
• Lakeview Heights Drive (Monroe Mills to Apple Valley Dr - #93)
• Magers Road (#94)
• King Road (#95)
• Floralwood Drive (Monroe Mills to Apple Valley Dr. - #97)
Sections of road taken care of by Brown Township are:
• Crestrose Circle, Crestrose Court, and parts of Crestrose Drive
• Crest Ridge Drive and Crest Ridge Court
• Crestmonte Drive and parts of North Ridge Heights Drive
• Grand Valley Road, Grand Valley Drive
• Terrance Ridge Drive, Terrance Ridge Circle, and Terrace Wood Court
All other roads not listed above are maintained by Howard Township.
Calls should be directed to the following Township Trustees listed below.